Screened topsoil is an organic material that is rich in nutrients. Most topsoil contains various amounts of clay, sand and silt. Topsoil comes from the topmost layer of the Earth’s surface. All debris, wood, and stones are removed as it passes through the screening plant.
Use screened topsoil for your:
- Lawn and Garden soil applications
- Planter boxes
- Veggie Gardens
- Tree planting
- Grading and berms
- …and so much more!
Placing your order using our website is easy!
- Click the calendar box to select the date for delivery.
- Make sure to fill in the ‘Dumping Instructions’ for your order. If you cannot be onsite make sure to be very specific.
- Choose how many yards you would like delivered. You can use our material calculator (located on the right column on every page in our store) to estimate how many yards of screened topsoil you’ll need.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- When completed adding products to the cart, click the basket icon in the lower right hand corner to complete purchase.
Please note that when you order multiple different products there will be a separate delivery charge.