Certified organic compost is made from composted chicken manure.
- Perfect for garden beds to make bigger blooms.
- Add it to the soil for new garden plantings.
- Great in the vegetable garden to increase your yield.
- Use it as a topdressing to make your turf lush and thick.
- Put some in every tree well to promote growth.
- Use it every year to add nutrients to your soil.
Placing your order for certified organic compost using our website is easy!
- Click the calendar box to select the date for delivery.
- Make sure to fill in the ‘Dumping Instructions’ for your order. If you cannot be onsite make sure to be very specific.
- Choose how many yards you would like delivered. You can use our material calculator (located on the right column on every page in our store) to estimate how many yards of certified organic compost mix you’ll need.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- When completed adding products to the cart, click the basket icon in the lower right hand corner to complete purchase.
Please note that when you order multiple different products there will be a separate delivery charge.