Natural House Mulch is sourced and made right here in Collingwood, Ontario. A partially composted natural mulch made from locally sourced woods. Our mulch ideal for tree rings and pathways as well as mulching gardens.
There are many advantages of adding mulch to a garden area, besides making the garden more attractive and finished looking. These include:
- One of the best benefits of any mulch is its ability to retain moisture in the soil.
- Organic mulches break down over time and contribute to soil health. This can be very helpful, especially if your soil fertility is poor.
- Natural House Mulch reduces winter injury and helps with weed control.
- Other garden mulch benefits include protection from erosion and protection from mechanical injury from weed eaters and lawnmowers.
…not looking for House Mulch? Try our Cedar Mulch!
Placing your order using our website is easy!
- Click the calendar box to select the date for delivery.
- Make sure to fill in the ‘Dumping Instructions’ for your order. If you cannot be onsite make sure to be very specific.
- Choose how many yards you would like delivered. You can use our material calculator (located on the right column on every page in our store) to estimate how many yards of natural house mulch you’ll need.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- When completed adding products to the cart, click the basket icon in the lower right hand corner to complete purchase.
Please note that when you order multiple different products there will be a separate delivery charge.
Need help installing your mulch? Contact BM4S here.